Dynamic Dummy Image Generator
Any size and color you want by tweaking the url!
Sometimes you just need a placeholder image right at your finger tips. Just enter the width + x + height at the end of this URL and off you go!
- What is this?
- This is a simple tool for generating dummy/filler images on the fly at whatever size you want.
- How do I use it?
- Simply add the width, an 'x', and the height (example) of the image you want and my script will spit out a gray box to the size you want with the image dimensions in black Arial text centered in the middle of the box.
- Can I use a dummy image url as an image source?
- Yup, that was what it was designed for. Try this: <img src="http://dummyimage.com/325x123" alt="A Dummy Image">
- How many images can I generate?
- As many as you want until my server collapses. If you would like to run this script on your own server, here are the files and instructions for doing so.
- Who are you?
Still have questions or suggestions? Contact me.